Who: All Eduwings families
Sat., June 15th, 11 am – 3 pm
(Shunyi Campus: Forscher, Abenteurer, Experten, Seekers, Researchers)
Sat., June 22nd, 11 am – 3 pm
(Shunyi Campus: Discoverers, Adventurers, Inventors, Experts)
Sun., June 23rd, 11 am – 3 pm
(Haidian Campus groups)
Where: Rose and Gingko Villa Clubhouse
We warmly invite you to our annual Summer Pool Graduation Party in Rose & Ginkgo Villa Clubhouse! The party will take place on the 1st floor of the clubhouse. There will be signs posted to guide you to the clubhouse. Please make sure to arrive before 11 am so that the children can be with their class when our program begins.
During our event the children of all groups will proudly present a small program, which they have prepared specially for you, and we will send our best wishes to the graduating children and offer them school cones as a symbol for beginning primary school. After enjoying the program prepared by the children, we will go to the swimming pool area, have a buffet-style lunch, and refresh ourselves in and around the outdoor swimming pool (1.2 m deep).
Before 11.00 am: Arrival of families
11.00 am: Speech & Yearly Review
11.30 am: Show prepared by the children
12.30 pm: Honouring our future preschoolers
1 pm: Lunch buffet near the pool, fun at the pool
These exciting activities are waiting for you:
- Children’s show
- Graduation ceremony
- Yummy food
- Playing games on the lawn
- Water fun in the pool
- Great opportunities to connect with other families and our teachers!
What do you need to prepare for the party?
- Cutlery, plates, cups and drinks (for your family members)
- Homemade food to share with all families
- A blanket to sit on
- Towels, swimming clothes and sun lotion (for your family members
- Water fun toys (optional)
- Wet tissues and paper napkins will be provided by the school.
- Please bring traditional food of your country / hometown if possible.
If the weather is not good for swimming on the day of our event, we will inform you in advance.
We much look forward to seeing you at the event!
The Eduwings Team